Roku is a small device that connects to the internet and your TV. You install various channels on it. Then those channels stream video content to your TV. Roku is famous for it’s out of the box features and an unmatched video streaming experience.
There are various types of Roku Device-
- Roku TV: Roku TV is a smart TV that allows you to watch the maximum number of channels than any other streaming player. Roku TV includes 4K HD picture quality, mobile experience, record and playback option, and more. Simply create a Roku account and sign up for free trials, subscribe, rent or to buy, by connecting it to your Wi-Fi. Customer service for Roku TV is also available.
- Roku Media Player: Roku digital media player has many amazing features. Here is some extra information which you can know to enjoy the hidden features of Roku.
- You can arrange the order of your channels.
- A screen saver option.
- Phone stuff can be played via your TV.
- Roku Express and Express+: Roku Express and Roku Express+ both have very little differences. The Roku Express + helps with A/V cable connected to your TV. It also works with older televisions and offers up-scaling up to 1080p over HDMI to boot.
How It Works?
Roku is attached to the TV and runs “channels” from an internet connection to your TV. Some channels are absolutely free and some require the monthly subscription. Also, the means you navigate isn’t sort of an ancient TV wherever you go up and all the way down to modify channels, you would actually head to an (Amazon) channel or app and there you can see the movies and TV shows Amazon has. Roku is a onetime expense, just for buying the box but the stuff like Amazon premium requires the monthly subscription. So, basically after purchasing it require no extra charges.
For more details related to Roku devices or if you are facing any problem in setting up the Roku devices, you can contact Roku customer support number. It is available 24/7/365 available.
Recommended links:- How to Connect Your Android Smartphone to Your Roku TV