Fond of watching high-quality videos and other stuff on your Roku TV?. To enhance this experience you need to cast Youtube and Netflix with your The Android device in Roku. To do so, just follow the steps given below and for any query, you can contact on Roku customer support.
Follow the Steps:
1. Download Netflix and YouTube apps on your android device and setup Roku account properly.
2. Now, add both the channels to the Roku lineup.
3. After it connects your Roku player and android device to the same Wi-Fi network. After it launches the Roku app and chooses where you wish to see the video.
4. After this, sign in to both the apps on Android and Roku.
5. You will see a casting icon on TV screen after opening Netflix or YouTube. So, you can just click on the icon to send anything from your Android devise to your Roku TV.
6. You will be asked for Roku link code activation, for this, you need to log in to, www Roku.com link.
For any help or support related to your Roku account, the support is available 24*7 at Roku customer service phone number.